LifeVantage United Kingdom
Here are the enrollment packs for distributors: http://uk.lifevantage.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2013/06/UK-Opportunity-Pack-Table-V.09.pdf
Customers may order using this link: Protandim UK Customer Orders
- The following countries are included: Great Britain, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland.
- The following products are available (Protandim, TrueScience Perfecting Lotion, TrueScience Anti-Aging Cream, TrueScience Eye Serum and TrueScience Micro-Lift Serum), with more coming in the months ahead.
- The one enrollment package is £183.00. After one week, distributors can purchase an upgrade pack if they choose, and is recommended for builders who want to grow a business.
- The Peg Rate (the fixed conversion rate from PV to British Pounds) is .73 to 1. So for example, in the USA which is 1:1, you receive $250 for enrolling a Vantage Pack, so that is a commission of £182.5. In the USA when you enroll a Platinum Pack its $500, in the UK it will be £365 (just multiply .73 by the commission or any product for pricing)
- VAT is included in the price lists below, and in the enrollment packages
Here are the product prices for distributors (includes VAT):
Protandim – £37.00
TrueScience Perfecting Lotion – £36.00
TrueScience Anti-Aging Cream – £63.00
TrueScience Eye Serum – £36.00
TrueScience Micro-Lift Serum – £45.00
Those who just want to use products, can enroll as preferred customers.
These LifeVantage products have been approved for sale including the requirements by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
If you have questions, please contact me for answers to your questions.
It’s best if we get on Zoom and I can show you how this all works, and then help you get started.
How do you enroll in the United Kingdom?
Visit uk.lifevantage.com and follow directions you can click Join and follow the steps. If you need a sponsor (somebody who will enroll you) you may use 132602 on the page where it asks for an Enroller ID. If you already have a sponsor, please get with them, so they can show you how to enroll.
What about just for Customers?
Preferred customers can enroll using the same steps, simply select preferred customer.